End of the Year Reflection.

This school year is coming to an end. I am going to start off saying that this was one of my favorite teams in Moran Middle School. This year in social studies class was absolutely my favorite. I enjoyed it because I got to write or express myself in anyway I wanted. All of the projects I had to do really helped me grow as an individual. I had to show a side of me that I didn’t think I was ever going to. I always kept it to myself and when I would be writing on my blog I would just let it all out and I really enjoyed our weekly homework assignments. Aside from Mr. Bogush’s class math wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I was really afraid of Mr. Scursso in the beginning of the school year and I wasn’t sure how I was going to make it through the rest of the year, but somehow I did. I even tried out for the track team which I didn’t think I was going to do. My friends encouraged me for so many things and I am so glad because I participated in many things this year. I went out for track, made it and loved it! I also was a part of the Lunch Time Leaders Podcast Crew. I loved when I got to interview people because it made me feel older and I like to do face to face, one-on-one type of thing. Language arts has been one of my favorite classes and this year was another great year of English. Mrs. Deleon was a great teacher and I would like the way she taught. On to my next subject, science. I never really liked science. I would just be in that class because I had to be. But this year I loved it; I think that it became one of my favorite classes. I can’t wait for next years science class! Mr. Nagel’s great sense of humor also made me love it even more. I was always laughing in that class and had a smile on my face. I know for sure that I am going to miss 8th grade when I am in high school. Another one of my favorite years was in 6th grade. I loved my teachers and the kids that were on the team with me. I will always remember Mr. Filipek. He had such a big heart! He would tell us life stories everyday and he touched every student that he had had in years of teaching. I still remember every story he told us, he started to cry one time and it really hit me and so did some of the other kids in the class. Last year, 7th grade was a very adventurous year. My team and I (team 7-3) went to Nature’s Classroom and I had such an amazing time. The group of kids I went with was great! I made so many memories there and many stories to tell. I love being a student at Moran because the teachers here are great and so are the kids. The unified arts teachers were great too. I remember in 6th grade when I first came here that I was astonished that we were going to have more than just art, gym, and music. We would have gym, art, wood, cooking, sewing, and metal classes. I grew so much over my three years at Moran Middle School. I became who I am today actually. I experienced my first crush here, and I had many other crushes here. I am glad to be leaving a little bit of a legacy behind. At the end of this year, Mr. Bogush made the students do a legacy project… so I hope that I left a good legacy. My favorite memory here at Moran would have to be… well I actually don’t have one. I have had so many incredible ones that I can’t even think of one in particular. I am going to miss this year so much. Thank-you James H. Moran Middle School for helping me grow throughout these amazing three years.

2 thoughts on “End of the Year Reflection.

1. omg olivia i havent been on your blog in sooo long. i miss moran so much and i loved being on your team last year. we all had a blast doing lunch time leaders..lol barbie. im really excited for high school next year and i hope we have some classes together. alrighty well im gonna go now but ill text ya lol.

sammmmm<333